Please check out ghanaorphanage.org to see all my beautiful children! They have grown so much in the last couple months since the website design dude was one of our volunteers.
Well, it's almost the weekend again, and this Friday we are taking the older children (12 of them in all) to Accra to the cinema to watch A Christmas Carole. We are also treating them to pizza. We estimate the trip costing about 200 cidi for the whole day. Pastor will then take the children back here and we will go on our weekend get away. We are going near the Volta River this weekend I think. Carinne is almost done, then I might actually look at all the places I want to go. Bert and Carinne like the beaches, but I want to see so much more!
Not much to report today, I am a little disheartened in that no matter how much money we give, more is always needed, even though it goes so far! John is doing well on the farm, I brought them breakfast today, and it looks nothing like the patch I saw on my first day. But he finds it really frusterating in that he works so hard under one person's instructions and the next guy will have them change it all. Pastor also just supervises. But *shrugs*
anyways, much love!
I love you, think of you all the time and pray for you more.
ReplyDelete