Do not worry, I still have a leg! The pictures are of Friday night, so 5 days after my little accident. I was a little worried about how it was healing, but it still not hot, so it is still not infected, which is my biggest aim! My ankle is closer to healed as well, although still a little swollen - Ma still wants to take hot water and pressure to it, but I figure that
Life has been somewhat eventful around here, although I have stayed close to home.
I guess we haven't done all that much -- stayed fairly close to town and played with our babies. I went to see the people of the old house on Saturday. Johnny's first words to me were "Jenna, you are fat now!" In Ghana, this is a compliment, it means you are eating well. Of course, to me... it was not. He said that his children were away for the weekend, but I could come and see them on Monday after school, so that is my plan for this afternoon.
Soon, I hope to go out to the new building site - the new dorms are well underway!
I dont have much to say, but you have some pictures at least!
I LOVE YOU!!!
oh, and my full phone number in case you want to call me (remembering of course my 8 hours ahead of you time difference) is (from Canada anyways) 011 233 054 919 0077
Go Jenna!!! Glad your ankle is doing better! Glad your having there! Thanks for the pics!
ReplyDelete