Monday, November 14, 2011

:)

I was going to write a blog about the great weekend I had, but today was a crappy day and I don't want to write anymore. I did however have a great weekend: George, Dave and I went to Slender West Lake (where the girls and I went in the summer) and it was a beautiful day! The sun was shining, the park was quiet (for China, and actually for my world too!) With our new park passes we could go for lunch and come back in so it's really nice that way too! We had a delicous lunch at a Korean restaurant. It was also Dave's girlfriend (Joy)'s birthday party on Saturday, so we had dinner with them as well. A great day! But I was exhausted going into the day, and more so coming out! Sunday ended up busy and I am still tired today. None of my classes wanted to behave today, so I was worn out quickly. I spent two hours trying to calm down and relax and am just going to watch a movie now.

But, here are my pictures from my amazing weekend! and our "60 km walk" where the opening ceremonies took 2 hours, so we went to the bar for breakfast...

http://s1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa374/jennamac12/A%20Day%20in%20the%20Park/


Hope all is well with you. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment