Shamsudeen and I
I logged into my CNC email this morning to the most amazing news I have ever heard! The computer tech I had asked to try to find my deleted pictures had emailed me. He was able to recover most if not all of my pictures and videos! I picked them up this morning, and because the lady who would give me work is all scattered today and just wants me to hold down the fort, I spent the morning looking at them, and uploading them to Facebook. I was alone in the office for a while, and I was laughing out loud at the antics of the World Vision staff, my dancing, and the patience of those trying to dance with me! Sadly, Facebook does not seem to like my 8 minute video of me dancing, which, of course, if the best video. I thought I was excited when I got the email from Kevin, but then I picked up the CD he made, and then I put it in the computer, and my excitement level just kept growing! I even announced my love for him (that we are not going to tell his wife about!) Sometimes I had technology with a passion – like when you can reformat a half used memory card! – but when you can recover things that were deemed doomed, it is an amazing thing!
Shamsudeen, his parents, and I

I logged into my CNC email this morning to the most amazing news I have ever heard! The computer tech I had asked to try to find my deleted pictures had emailed me. He was able to recover most if not all of my pictures and videos! I picked them up this morning, and because the lady who would give me work is all scattered today and just wants me to hold down the fort, I spent the morning looking at them, and uploading them to Facebook. I was alone in the office for a while, and I was laughing out loud at the antics of the World Vision staff, my dancing, and the patience of those trying to dance with me! Sadly, Facebook does not seem to like my 8 minute video of me dancing, which, of course, if the best video. I thought I was excited when I got the email from Kevin, but then I picked up the CD he made, and then I put it in the computer, and my excitement level just kept growing! I even announced my love for him (that we are not going to tell his wife about!) Sometimes I had technology with a passion – like when you can reformat a half used memory card! – but when you can recover things that were deemed doomed, it is an amazing thing!

Shamsudeen, his parents, and I
No comments:
Post a Comment