Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Broken Leg Update! :P

I went to the doctor, and we read my x-ray results together. Turns out, no one knows what’s going on in my leg at all! The x-rays were inconclusive; stating that there may or may not be a bone mass in an odd place in my ankle, right where the leg connects to the foot at the front. So, I get to wait for the hospital to call me, and make an appointment for a CT scan. Being an elective procedure for my broken body, it might take years around here! I will probably have to wait until after I get home from school. So yep, it still hurts, and is still baffling doctors!

My blood work came back good. I do not have syphilis, or HIV. I do however, test positive for HEP A, which they say may or may not be from my vaccinations – which were finished a year ago. I think I would like a re-test on that! Maybe when I get my iron retested in March I will ask her to do that again! I also need to get my TB test in March, to make sure Cynthia didn’t give it to me! She was being treated for it my entire stay. Good times hey!? On a good note, my doctor says that I look healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment